Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information
Recreational vehicles (RVs) are unique because they double as homes and cars. As a result, RVs are susceptible to more accidents than ordinary homes or vehicles. RV insurance can provide financial protection against costly accidents.
What Does RV Insurance Cover?
RV insurance varies among policyholders. However, standard RV insurance might include coverages such as the following:
· Liability insurance helps insure against damage or injuries you cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck.
· Collision insurance helps cover damage to your vehicle after a wreck.
· Comprehensive insurance helps pay for vehicle damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage.
· Medical payments coverage helps cover medical bills and expenses for you and your passengers.
· Uninsured/underinsured insurance helps insure you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
· Campsite and vacation coverage helps cover liabilities associated with using the RV as a vacation property.
· Full-time residence insurance is intended for those permanently living in their RVs.
Additional coverages might include options for roadside assistance, rental car coverage and expenses protection.
What Makes RV Insurance Different Than Auto or Home?
RV insurance is different than standard auto or homeowners insurance. However, it’s similar to auto insurance because it commonly covers liability accidents while driving. Vacation coverage for RVs extends your liability coverage to include accidents that occur while your RV is parked on a road trip or at a campsite.
Contact Our Agency
To learn more about RV insurance near Burwell, Nebraska, contact Town and County Insurance Agency today at 308-346-5220. We look forward to your call.